Have you ever considered getting a proposal on your employee benefits from MASC? MASC would like to invite you to explore our options, and take advantage of the MASC Group Insurance Trust, like many of your fellow MASC members.
Groups of all sizes are looking for ways to control the rising cost of health insurance. The MASC Group Insurance Trust is a solution to ACA imposed regulations, through a fully-insured program.
The MASC Group Insurance Trust can help your company avoid the ACA Community Rating and join a large group pool of maritime related companies to help control costs. Any South Carolina based maritime company and companies that directly support the maritime industry can participate in the plan.
· Groups with 2 or more benefit eligible employees may be eligible participate in the MASC Group Health Insurance Trust plans.
· The MASC Group Health Insurance Trust plans will not be subject to the “Essential Health Benefits” Requirement.
· The MASC Group Health Insurance Trust plans will offer composite rates, not the age banded rates of small group.
· By joining the MASC Health Insurance Trust, you are eligible for large group plan designs and premium benefits.
- Streamlined Enrollment
- Free COBRA administration
- One Website
- One ID Card
- One Monthly Bill
- One Member Services
- One Phone Number
If you would like to take advantage of your association’s special relationship with BlueCross BlueShield of SC to provide the smartest possible benefits your business and your employees, please let us know.
Why You Should Join The MASC Group Insurance Trust?
- Greater ability to join together and gain many of the regulatory advantages enjoyed by large employers
- Customizable plans offering tailored benefits to MASC members.
- Reduced administrative costs and greater negotiating power with insurers stemming from larger risk
- Simplicity for MASC member – Consolidated billing and Trust services simplify administration.